Members of DKM! clan get:
- to use the[DKM!] tag in their name.
- a reserved slot so they can always get on to the server.
- access to the private section of the forums.
- a bot named after them.
- invited to private games once a week or more.
- limited admin to set next map and add bots, with the possiblity of full admin.
- nagged about our lack of money to pay for servers.
Being a clan member is recognition that a player is an active and liked part of the social group that is DKM. (Not being a member does not mean the opposite, however!) This could take a few days or a few weeks, so please don’t request to join too quickly.
So, you play on the DKM! servers all the time, know all the sounds, are on first name terms with the regulars, and now you want to join the clan. What’s involved?
The criteria for joining DKM! is simple. You need several members of DKM to tell Latentexistence that they would like you to join the clan. Latentexistence has the final say in this.
Some ways you can help your case:
- Play regularly on the DKM servers and talk to players there.
- Join the Don’t Kill Me! steam group.
- Have clan members as friends on Steam.
- Introduce yourself on our forum and tell us that you would like to join.
- Tell us WHY you would like to join. Consider all of the above before you do this.
You should be aware that while some DKM members do take part in competitions and occasionally we have friendly matches with other clans, we are not really a serious competitive clan. If fierce competition is what you want then you might want to consider joining a different clan.